By Patrick Noaker
It has been about eight years since the sex abuse scandal in Boston became public. It is sad that despite thousands of lawsuits across the nation, there still remains and endless number of examples of institutional cover-up within the Catholic hierarchy. Yesterday we filed a fraud lawsuit involving Fr. Thomas Stitts and the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. In this case, the Archdiocese misled parishioners at St. Leo’s parish in the Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul by representing to them that Fr. Stitts was safe around children when the Archdiocese knew full well that he was a child molester.
Read the Star Tribune article here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For the longest time, I held out hope that the church would change, but it seems as if every day there is news like this. That's why I executed a "formal act of defection." I needed a "divorce" from the church. For my own ability to move on. I doubt they care.
ReplyDeleteI remain a committed Christian, I just don't think the roman catholic church is following the teachings of Christ. "Tend my sheep," was His direction to Peter. Is this how they tend His flock?
It is unfortunate, because in many respects the RCC is the world leader in social justice. There just isn't any social justice for those they have harmed, unless they seek recourse through the law, and then you have to be prepared to be attacked, maligned, and torn to bits by their paid attack dogs.
If you can persevere, you can get a measure of justice, but it isn't easy.
I was one of those abuse previously by him and it is a good thing they are taken all those involved to task.
ReplyDeleteHow can this country have a congressional investigation of a bunch of overpaid baseball players doing steroids and turn around and not only ignore but make laws to protect hundreds maybe thousands of sexual predator priests.
ReplyDeletePat Noacker and the Anderson Law Firm is a true Spearhead of War into the corruption of the Catholic Church and those who hide in the darkness while being protected by evil bishopsand even Rome!
ReplyDelete@ Anonymous: "I was one of those abuse previously by him..." [Stitts]
ReplyDeleteWith your confidential support I am willing to work with you to reach out to others that are in the shadows of silence. Bob Schwiderski, MN SNAP Director - 952-471-3422
It,s me Pat, Dave I,ve decided to blog. There is not to much to say about this subject. the cathlic church has killed,raped,tourtered,stolen,lied and hidden behind the cross for thousand's of years.they murdered the indians of south america,burned thier writings The theft of art works not to mention all the gold and money the Vatican is hiding from the world.Isn't it great what good they do with the wealth they have stolen
ReplyDelete