This is the story from the Channel 5 KSTP news last night
http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1182487.shtml?cat=1
This is the 2007 Star Tribune regarding the lawsuit by our client and when the story first broke.
http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/12614336.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Saint Agnes is one of the most beautiful churches in the State of Minnesota. I came to Church to serve and to pray God for our happyness, love, and forgiveness
ReplyDeleteIf anything that happen 'oddly' I come straight to the principle priest and let him know about it so it can be prevented
Thing that bugged me is that the story been decade ago until surfaces under this economy. Something left intentionally here?
Can it help the victim family? Absolutely not. It's too late for them their sin
Can it hurt the church? Absolutely not. They guy is 'fake'
I don't trust the family to have this behavior toward the church. The case must reported longs ago.
May God continuously bless the church he builds and open people eyes and ears in order to see his intention